Gambas is a seafood focused, Spanish inspired tapas bar and terrace with stunning views over Bristol’s sparking harbourside. We specialise in refreshing aperitivos to complement our all Spanish wine list.
Gambas is the sister restaurant to Bristol institution Bravas.
Our menu is made up of signature and popular dishes that we have enjoyed on our trips to Spain. We also have a daily changing specials menu made up of seasonal plates, market fresh fish & shellfish.
If you just want a drink, we have a great aperitivos and gin & tonics list to be enjoyed on our terrace with amazing views of the harbourside.
We look forward to serving you.
For parties of 6 or more we offer a selected tapas menu to share between the table. It gives you the chance to taste lots of different dishes and enjoy the sociable style that eating tapas is perfect for, and for us means from our kitchen we can still provide the high quality of food and speed of service we would for a smaller table.Book
You are always welcome to our bar & terrace, where we keep seats unreserved for people who want to pop in for some casual and spontaneous tapas without a reservation.
If you prefer to book a space with us for a 2 hour slot, please choose from the times that we can offer to you below. We have a mix of high tables, low tables and bar seats which will be allocated to you. If you have a preference please specify which, we will do our best to meet your request but cannot guarantee this.
At Gambas we cook paella on demand, which can take around 45 mins. If you'd like to pre-order paella for your booking, please leave us a comment on your reservation request saying how many portions you'd like and we will have it ready for you.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
• There is level access from the decking outside the door is not automatic, a member of our
team will be happy to come and open it for you and offer any assistance required. The door
is a sliding door that opens to a width of 860mm.
• There a car park behind the Cargo 2 development which has a limited number of disabled spaces. More info on parking and getting around can be found at wappingwharf.co.uk.
• We are on the 1 st floor of Cargo 2, there is a lift situated at one end the Cargo 2 development.
• Cargo 2 has communal toilets servicing all of the units, this includes an accessible toilet and baby changing facilities.
• We offer table service.
• The menu is printed at font size 10 but we can provide a magnifying sheet to aid reading the menu.
• We play quite loud music.
• We offer a vegan and non-gluten options on our menu.
• Dogs are welcome.
• We have a limited number of high chairs.
• Some of our tables and stools are at counter height with or without backs. We also have lower tables and chairs with backs please let us know specific requirements when booking. We look forward to welcoming you and will always do our upmost to accommodate everyone. We do however get quite busy so would recommend booking well in advance (this can be done online or over the phone) and giving us as much information about your requirements as possible at this point. If you have any concerns or issues that aren’t resolved speaking to the team on site please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will look into it for you.
For more information regarding careers please visit season+taste